100% Original High Precision Carbide Teeth Insert for Milling Tool
|FOB Unit Price:||US $60 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Wood or Other Cartons as You Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: xy-302
- Name: Tungsten Carbide Alloy Drill Bit Buttons
- Brand Name: Xinyu
- Lead Time: 20-25 Days
- OEM: Yes
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 843143100
- Application: Metal Processing
- Place of Origin: China
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Sample: Yes
- Trademark: Xinyu
- Origin: China
Tungsten carbide is a hard material composed of a metal matrix composite where carbide particles act as the aggregate and a metallic binder serves as the matrix. It is one of the most successful composite engineering materials ever produced. Its unique combination of strength, hardness and toughness satisfies the most demanding applications.
Tungsten carbide is used in machining tough materials such as cast iron or steel, as well as in situations where other tools would wear away, such as mining tools and wear parts. Most of the time, carbide will leave a better finish on the part,and allow faster machining. Carbide tools can also withstand higher temperatures than standard high speed steel tools.
2. cemented carbide Advantage
1. Free sample
2. Direct factory produce and sale
3. Different grades are available
4. Custom-made available
5. Precision processing and strict product inspection
6. Advanced Equipments and Professional technicians
7. Gurantee the bulk quality are in accordance with the samples
8. ISO 9001-2008 Quality Control System
9. 100% virgin tungsten carbide powder
10. High speed cutting,wears well & long service life
11. High hardness, high strength, wear resistance
12. 10 years professional experience
3. Grade and application.
|YG4C ||15.00||89.5||1800||Mainly used as small buttons for percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium hard formations.|
|YG6 ||14.80||90.0||1700||Mainly used as the buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium hard formations.|
|YG8||14.70||88.5||2200||Mainly used as the buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium hard formations.|
|YG8C||14.70||88.0||2300||Mainly used as the buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft, medium hard formations.|
|YG9C||14.60||87.0||2400||Mainly used as the inserts and buttons for rotary percussive bits, coal cutting bits and tricone bits to|
cut medium hard and hard formations.
|YG11C||14.40||86.5||2450||Chiefly for the inserts and buttons of heavy rock drill bits and rotary percussive bits, coal cutting bits and tricone bits to cut medium hard and hard formations.|
|YG13C||14.30||86.0||2500||Mainly used as the inserts and buttons of tricone bits rotary percussive bits and heavy rock drill bits to cut medium hard and hard formations.|
|YG15||14.20||86.5||2500||It is stronger, and is mainly used as the inserts and buttons of rotary percussive bits, heavy rock drill bits to cut hard and very hard formations.|
|YG16||14.10||85.5||2600||It is mainly used for making cemented carbide substrate tips to be used in PDC cutters for excavating coal and oil field PDC bits.|
|YG20||13.70||85.0||2800||Mainly for the stamping dies used in the conditions of heavy impact load and large strees.|
4. Main Product
1) Tungsten carbide buttons/teeth,
2) Tungsten carbide PDC substrates,
3) Tungsten carbide rods/bars,
4) Tungsten carbide brazed tips,
5) Tungsten carbide balls, etc..
5. Trade Terms and size of carbide bush
1.OEM&ODM Design accept
2.Material: Tungsten Carbide, Cobalt
4.Colour: Grinding or Blank
5.Usage: Coal cutting, Mining, Oil drilling etc.
6.Alloy grades: YG4- YG20, as your demand.
7.Factory, all products pass strict inspection
8.Dimension:as your demand
9. History: 12years experience in China market, professional
10.Packing: plywood case outside, paper box inside with fillings, suitable for shipping.
6. Contact us
Add: 1#1412, Mingshihaoting, Jingshi Road, Jinan, Shandong, China